North West Population Health & Prevention Network
The North West Population Health & Prevention Network www.nwcpwd.nhs.uk/nwphpn is now live and actively recruiting members. Please see below a brief summary about the network and how to join and attached you will find a short ‘join us’ briefing and a more comprehensive briefing summary.
Please share this email and attached briefings as widely as possible to ensure the success of this innovative, new network. We are keen to reach staff working with the public across as many settings as possible, for example: NHS provider organisations, community teams, primary care, social care, voluntary sector and academia.
The network team is available to attend events or staff meetings to outline the work of the network. Please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are we?
We are a new multi-professional network for the health, care and voluntary sector workforce across the North West. We are funded by Health Education England working across the North West – improving the quality of care delivered to patients, promoting quality in education and training.
Aims of the Network:
- To support the health and wellbeing contribution of the health care workforce – particularly around self-care, prevention and making every contact count.
- To help members roles around health protection and health improvement, creating a culture of wellness rather than illness in healthcare work.
- To help integrate health and wellbeing conversations into everyday interactions with patients, clients and the public at every (appropriate) opportunity. Helping to “Make Every Healthcare Contact Count”.
Who is it for?
Health, social care and voluntary sector workforces across the North West.
What do we do?
- Provide access to a digital platform to share information, ideas, provide access to events, education and training opportunities.
- Monthly e-bulletin to keep members updated on matters relating to preventive healthcare practice such as health & wellbeing news, events and public health practice in the North West.
Join us today by registering on www.nwcpwd.nhs.uk/nwphpn-register
Follow us on twitter @nwphpn
For general enquiries email email@example.com or call 0161 206 7516