eWIN User Survey Headlines
Thank you to those who completed our recent user survey to tell us about how you’re currently using eWIN and how you’d like to see it developed. Your feedback is really helpful to us, and we were pleased to see much positive feedback on resources.
You told us:
- The main reason you visit the eWIN site is following on from a new resource being highlighted in the eWIN newsletter
- You would like more resources explaining new and emerging HEE-related topics, such as new roles, to support CPD and keeping you and your colleagues up to date
- You value the Benchmarking service and miss this being available via the website
- Many people didn’t feel they were aware of developments with the HEE Learning solution
- Produce a more regular, shorter newsletter, to highlight new resources sooner after publication. We will be sending out the newsletter monthly, and review this next year to check it is meeting your needs
- Produce more eWIN Hot Topics on new and emerging hot topics, including the Apprenticeship Levy and new roles
- Ensure we highlight the Benchmarking service developments in the eWIN newsletter. Work on a new and improved benchmarking service is now well underway and we will have updates in the new year
- Ensure we post regular updates on the HEE Learning Solution as and when there are developments.